World Teacher 120 (Self Edited) – The Center of Everything

Another chapter of World Teacher is out! Β Β

TLN:

Greetings everyone.

Kindly be informed that this is a self edited chapter. Please wait for the edited version, but if you still want to read it, you may do so by clicking this link.

(In the case the link is not working and I may not be available to fix it, please click the second page button just before the comment section.)

Consider donating too!

Thanks for the Patreon members who are willing to support this translation. A huge appreciation to:

Toan N.; Jared R.; ppt1027;

Tobias S.;

Daryl; MadHatter; Jared R.; Rigo G.; Carlo C.; Andy T; Igor B.; tlinga; Beligerante; Mervin. L; Shawn M.; AO B; Alvin N.; Tim W.;

Zaq Q;

Travis V;

Kazuo M.; Vasosulf; Babar Not the Elephant; Vincent G.; Samuel K.; Alexander P.; Chris B.; Simon v. E.; Shyll;Β Efren C; Mialamo M.; Amrit K.; Bret T.; Wesley J.;

Kindly whitelist my website on your adblock/noscript if possible. Thank you. πŸ™‚

Do enjoy! πŸ˜€

Advertisements

21 thoughts on “World Teacher 120 (Self Edited) – The Center of Everything

1. GM_Rusaku (@ narou-tl.com)

γ€€ ∧ ∧
    γ€€( – Π· -)
    ┏━〇〇━━━━┓
    ┃Thanks! Nepu!┃
    ┗┳┳━━━┳┳┛
    γ€€β”—β”›γ€€γ€€γ€€β”—β”›

2. Yunchii

γ€€ ∧ ∧
    γ€€( – Π· -)
    ┏━〇〇━━━━┓
    ┃Thanks! Nepu!┃
    ┗┳┳━━━┳┳┛
    γ€€β”—β”›γ€€γ€€γ€€β”—β”›
    expecting a scene of carnage since Emilia saw Sirius petting another girl

3. macktheknife123

Thanks for the chapter. This Mea reminds of the beastskin little princess in that beastkin country in the Wordmaster series. The MC healed her voice with his magic and disappear after that and everyone rejoice after this event. Sirius did the same thing except he taught how to heal herself. It turned it was group who loved Mea who did it, that was good. I am sure Reese’s and Mea’s fathers can become good friends if they meet.

1. macktheknife123

I believe so. I can’t remember some of the characters names since it has being while since I read it, after the translator stopped working on it. It started back up so should start reading it soon.

4. Vandalieu

At the end, it serve us a parody out of Hokuto no Ken (Fist of Hokuto). And I was right previously while Mea’s father is a lionkin, Mea who has a tiger’s ears and tail is a ligerkin.

5. Mischa

… that ending… 30000-1 what is he LuBu? Lol hopefully your able to get your stuff back Sirius and I want to see the King react to your mantle lol.

6. silver

Can’t say I enjoyed this chapter all that much. Serious was way to nice. Even if something is done with good intentions, that doesn’t mean he has to be nice. Like serious said, he was a guest and they treated him like that just because someone fainted. Which the cause was obviously mana exhaustion. I’m surprised this kingdom has even lasted this long. All it would take is someone saying “I dont like her” and they go to war.
    Serious should have used his hard love then and there. Not “oh, it’s ok because they were worried”.