World Teacher 148 (Self Edited) – Unexpected Talent

Another chapter of World Teacher is out!

TLN:

Greetings everyone.

Kindly be informed that this is a self edited chapter. Please wait for the edited version, but if you still want to read it, you may do so by clicking this link.

(In the case the link is not working and I may not be available to fix it, please click the second page button just before the comment section.)

Consider donating too!

Thanks for the Patreon members who are willing to support this translation.

Kindly whitelist my website on your adblock/noscript if possible. Thank you. 🙂

Do enjoy! 😀

Advertisements

22 thoughts on “World Teacher 148 (Self Edited) – Unexpected Talent

1. Rozpacz

Thanks for the chapter…
    “But, there can be only one Mama, right?” (Illua)

“My Otou-san has three.” (Karen)

“What did you say!?” (Illua)
    Lol….

2. Kuzo

“If it was Hokuto, he should get the role of a pet… or something, but why he had two wives…”
    Lol he didn’t realize that he have 3 wives

Thanks for the chappu~

3. GM_Rusaku (@ narou-tl.com)

.   ∫
    .  /../  /   \ \. .\
    .   ( (  )   ) ). )
    .   (  ).   ( | |
    .   | /      \  |
    . nn.. ).    ( .nnm

4. Vein Testarossa

Sirius don’t want to teach Karen about Magnum. At least, not yet.
    But, Karen can do that magic, without her noticing, although it’s inferior to original magnum Sirius used.

Really unexpected talent, and unexpected story, lol

5. macktheknife123

Thanks for the chapter. I remember the last time I played house was in kindergarten, but that time the girls doing so I decided to play any away.The anime My Bride is a Mermaid when it did its version it was very funny. When think of how Karen is hiding her wings I think of how Angel the 1st version of the X-men hid his wings by putting a belt around him and holding it in place with a shirt covering it.

6. Mischa

So she cast something similar to Magnum…. what’s smaller then a Magnum? Should we call her spell the 9 MM hollowtip? Would that work lol