World Teacher 114 (Self Edited) – To be Led

Another chapter of World Teacher is out!

TLN:

Greetings everyone.

Kindly be informed that this is a self edited chapter. Please wait for the edited version, but if you still want to read it, you may do so by clicking this link.

(In the case the link is not working and I may not be available to fix it, please click the second page button just before the comment section.)

Consider donating too!

Thanks for the Patreon members who are willing to support this translation. A huge appreciation to:

Brooplin; Toan N.; Vaper Z.; Jared R.; ppt1027;

Tobias S.;

Daryl; MadHatter; Jared R.; Rigo G.; Carlo C.; Andy T; Igor B.; tlinga; Beligerante; Mervin. L; Shawn M.; AO B; Alvin N.;

Zaq Q;

Travis V;

Kazuo M.; Vasosulf; Babar Not the Elephant; Vincent G.; Samuel K.; Alexander P.; Chris B.; Simon v. E.; Shyll; Efren C; Mialamo M.; Amrit K.; Alecki N.; Bret T.; Wesley J.;

PS: Will try to translate more! BTW, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone and enjoy your break! 😀

Do enjoy! 😀

Advertisements

41 thoughts on “World Teacher 114 (Self Edited) – To be Led

1. GM_Rusaku (@ narou-tl.com)

.    ∧_∧ A
       (・ω・* ) New
       ⊂(  ⊃ Chapter
        ⊂ーJ….. Appeared!

∧_∧≡=-
     (ーωー* )-=-
      ⊂、⊂ヽ≡=-
       ⊂ー、_)≡=-
    Gotta read it fast!

∧_∧_∧
    (๑・ω・)ω<๑) Thanks!
    /⌒ づ⊂⌒ヽ Nepu!❤

2. Cipher

Thanks for the chapter.
    Now that was unexpected but we all knew that his Shishou was probably some sort of Goddess in that world. And at first I thought that those “Elders” might of gotten off easy but if it’s Sirius’ Shishou doing the punishment then they’ll get exactly what they deserve and then some.

3. Barnaby

Thanks for the chapter!

“I thought that I could do something because you taught and trained on how to use Spirit Magic… I am really… a fool.” (Sirius) –>I think this one is Fia talking

Ahh, here I was thinking that maybe the “other person who came here long ago” was Sirius’ shishou but dang.

4. Kai

So that’s why the Elder Elves fighting styles using remembering your enemies’s movements then countering them. They were taught by Sirius’s Shishou, who was reincarnated as Seiki. But the Elder Elves styles were still lacking.

1. nguuuquaaa

By this point you should realize that Seiki is not reincarnated or anything. She is a resident of this world, who in some way or another went to Earth and met young Sirius. Remember that Sirius said countless times about some of the impossible moves of his Shishou.

There’s enough hint by the point Hokuto showed up that Shishou is the one who plan Sirius and his dog transportation to this world.

5. fan

why….do I get flashbacks to the anime scenes of Kenichi training by the his masters in World’s Greatest Disciple series!!?? lol…”akuma!!!….” when I read of Sirius and Hokuto training regime by their master…lol

6. GonZ555

Meatbun Delivery~

Emilia: “so Lior-jiichan wanted to slash me?” *acting depressed*
    Lior: “n-n-No of course not!” *takes critical hit*
    Emilia: *murmur loudly* “so jiichan hates me..”
    Lior: “No nonononono…” *lior.exe has stop responding*

7. Lee

I think ‘… I am really… a fool.” (Sirius)’ was supposed to be ‘… I am really… a fool.” (Fia)’ (near the top)

8. macktheknife123

Thanks for the chapter. I am glad his Shishou showed up. She might telling Sirius really purpose for being in that world in the next chapter and the reason why she trained him. Makes me wonder if other students from his past life will make an appearance in that world?

9. Diktionary

What if he is Kazami Yuuji from Grisaia no kajitsu…yeah he met his master the monstrous master that beat him and his dog to a pulp.

And thought him how to handle a lady in bed personaly.

10. Veruna Rihavein

Well, Sirius’s shishou originally is a resident of that world, not a reincarnated person. So, don’t be a mistaken here, kay?

If you’re curious, just wait ’till next chapter. Cause everything regarding why Sirius and Hokuto was reincarnated to that world, why Fia was invited to meet Seiki / Shishou, and another matter, shall be explain in next chapter.